News & Articles‎ > ‎

Do you require an Air Test?

posted 8 Jan 2014, 07:31 by Unknown user   [ updated 8 Jan 2014, 07:31 ]
Do you require an Air Tightness test to comply with Building Regulations? If so give us a call, all of our consultants are BINDT qualified and adhere to ATTMA TS1 standard for air permeability testing.

We operate from our offices in Essex, however are able to cover the whole of UK; including Kent, Surrey, London, Suffolk and parts of East Anglia.

For a free no obligation quote call 01279 873380 or email